QA (Quality Assurance)
- White-box Test Management
- White-box Test Management has function that interlinks outer tools which interpretes inner structure and provides thorough detail process routine of program to conduct integrative management. SILKROAD's White-box Test Management linterlocks the results of static and dynamic analyze tool to enable monitor test trend and status. Moreover, SILKROAD provides users with traceabilty formation between analyze results and requirement, and issue management.
- Main features & Functions
- Defect Management (Static Analysis)
- Code Coverage Management, Function and Requirement Traceability Management (Dynamic analysis)
- Data Relation with Code Scroll, Code Sonar, QAC Tool
- Chart-based Result Management
- Analysis Result and Source Code Revision Traceability Management
- White-box Test Management?
- In computer programming, unit testing is a software testing method by which individual units of source code, sets of one or more computer program modules together with associated control data, usage procedures, and operating procedures, are tested to determine whether they are fit for use. Intuitively, one can view a unit as the smallest testable part of an application. In procedural programming, a unit could be an entire module, but it is more commonly an individual function or procedure. In object-oriented programming, a unit is often an entire interface, such as a class, but could be an individual method. Unit tests are short code fragments created by programmers or occasionally by white box testers during the development process. It forms the basis for component testing.
- Data integration with various testing tools
- Various testing tools such as LDRA, CodeScroll, SCADE and Vectorcast can be plugged into SILKROAD. It imports test results from those tools and shows test trends, results and coverage rate. Web interface of SILKROAD enables users to integrate SILKROAD with any testing tools they are using.
- Traceability with source code
- White-box Test Management module provides traceability management function between generated test results and source code revision. Source code traceability selects one of the registered Repository and connects it with specific revision to manage source and test results with integrative manner.
- Traceability with Requirement
- White-box Test Management module provides traceability management function between functions generated as a result of tests and Requirements.
Among the test results generated by tools, users can register traceability between function information and requirement.
Traceability information which is registered once can automatically connect traceability between newly generated test results and requirements.