- Application Lifecycle Management Solution, "SILKROAD ALM"
- “SILKROAD” is an application lifecycle management system for high reliability software. It is named after “Silk Road”, which is a historical network of interlinking trade routes across the Asia and European world. It has interlinking routes for various legacy management system such as requirement tools, design tools, configuration management tools and test tools.
- Many developers have trouble with developing high reliable software because they have no choice to use an integrated tool to manage software development lifecycle from requirements to test phase. SILKROAD will be a great tool providing an integrated view for the while life cycle of software development.
- SILKROAD Requirement Management is web-based system to manage and control the software requirement. Requirement documents created in requirement editor is displayed via document viewer with traceability information.
- SILKROAD DEVELOPMENT enables effective task, issue and source code management. Through information interconnection of SILKROAD, any issues or tasks created in different modules are linked to Task and Issue Management and are handled according to the work process.
- SILKROAD Quality Assurance consists of Configuration Management and Test Management. SILKROAD work process engine enables users to modify their workflows of each development phase. Test documents are created on requirements and relations between them are managed.
- COM includes Compliance Management, Plan Management and Peer Review Management. Compliance Management supports international software development standards of safety critical industries. Plan Management can organize the very first stage of software development by submitting documents to other trackers and re-using them. Peer Review Management aids users to enhance the integrity of documents or materials for projects.